Hello people,
First and foremost.. Happy Valentines day to all who celebrated it!
Second and not so foremost.. All who did not celebrate Valentines day, did you at least eat that invisible rose I gave you? XD
Spent my Valentine's Day waiting for someone who didn't even know it.. Always the same thing every year.. ~Called you but you rejected the call.. Sorry if I disturbed you... T.T~
This year, I spent my Valentine's Day working.. Congratz to all those who did the same.. Great way to preoccupy your mind eh? ^^ Lets proceed to explain what happened..
Woke up around 8am.. Got bored and couldn't sleep anymore.. I came online to research on my next working venue.. It seemed that Labrador Park wasn't as isolated as I thought.. There were actually several buses going there.. Soon after, Wanyi wanted my GV Movie tickets cause she watching movie later in the day.. So I met her up and decided to get Matthew, the NCC USM, his birthday present at the same time..
Met up at 11am.. Wanyi spent $15 on straightening her hair.. She told me it will last for 1 day.. I think it was really expensive, especially since cutting my hair for $8 was already very painful for me.. Ahaha.. While she was in the saloon, I saw a pants on a hanger hooked up on a tree branch.. No joke, the tree was VERY TALL!! So I spent almost 10mins wondering all the different ways the pants managed to get there.. Come to think of it, I guess it was the wind.. XD
Proceeded to Lot 1 to purchase Matthew's Birthday gift.. Ahaha, Wanyi's movie was cancelled suddenly.. Ahaha.. But I still gave her the movie tickets nonetheless.. We got Matthew the birthday gift.. HOPE YOU LIKED IT MATTHEW!! Ahaha.. Looks like you! MUAHAHA!!
While getting the gift, my job Operations Executive Jenson called me.. I was surprised since he told me he was suppose to be in-charge of Hort Park and not Toa Payoh Park.. He told me to come in early because there was 1 person from another team who did not come for duty.. I immediately called Prem to come.. Sorry Prem, last minute rush you out of house.. Thank God you were enthusiastic! Whew..
After that, I waited for Prem to arrive while trying not to break my promise of leaving at 12.30pm.. Got Wanyi's friend her birthday present too.. I practically had to help out to choose.. Somemore don't know what her friend likes or dislikes.. Ahaha.. Was sending Wanyi to the bus interchange when Prem came and I had to go.. Sorry Wanyi, next time send you off bah.. Ahaha..
I rushed with Prem to get a taxi.. It was unbelievable.. There were many taxis FULL! Not really, just two people, one guy and one girl.. Couples.. I was so pissed off, at one point of time I shouted 'Fuck Valentines Day!'.. To my surprise, some couples turned and stared at me.. My bad.. XD
I continued to walk with Prem when suddenly a free taxi appeared.. I was so overjoyed.. Then a freaking couple had to come to snatch our taxi.. What the hell.. Nearly blew my top.. Took us quite sometime before a taxi came to get us to work..
Signed in early.. Was suppose to start work at 2pm.. I started at 1.15pm.. I got Prem to replace the other supervisor who was clicking away.. Taught him the rules and stuff.. It was easy crap for us NCC people.. Ahaha.. All about the discipline.. After 2pm, I relieved the other supervisor from work.. But he stayed with his friends nonetheless.. They told me to get lunch.. For those who don't know what happen, don't bother.. Its fucked up..
I chatted with Tao Guang.. It seems he was Frederick's Cousin's Friend.. Both of same school.. Great guy I would say.. He bought lunch for us all.. Thanks Tao Guang.. Time flew damn fast that day while chatting with him..
When Tao Guang went to buy lunch for us, I replaced him and sat in his spot.. Was thinking about her.. Wondering what was she doing.. I had an hour of long thought as to why I am still waiting for her.. I took it damn seriously.. I don't know how you feel.. What was it about you that made you stand out from others? Why couldn't I just give you up for someone else? If I ask again, will your answer change? If I ask again next year, will your answer change? If I continue to do so every year, will your answer change? Will your answer ever change.. I guess not..
Last night, I had a nightmare.. The worse I ever had in years.. Amagine, you were spending your Valentines day with the one you treasure the most.. She was happy to be with you.. She said that you were the best.. The only person willing to follow her out on a Valentines day.. Then she walks into a store that sells wedding gowns and stuff.. Then she turns around.. She thanks you.. For helping her choose her wedding gown.. Her wedding outfit for her wedding with another guy.. ... ... I woke up after that.. I didnt sleep.. I couldn't sleep.. 2am.. I really hope this would never happen.. Thinking back to it, it will really suck.. If the one you waited for so long suddenly just invites you to her wedding.. I'd rather die then go for it..
Back to work.. I got my lunch when Prem swapped places with Tao Guang.. Both liked the swap.. I chatted with Prem while he ate his Fillet-o-fish.. I ate some fries with sprite.. We kept chatting.. Keeping my mind away from Valentines day.. It was fun to have a friend like Prem.. Soon, I had to change the camera batteries.. I came back and Frederick and his cousin were already here.. Told them to go for toiletbreak and stuff.. Then I went on to change the last battery.. I soon let Team 1 sign in for Shift 3.. Then i proceeded back to Location 4 to chat with Keng Yang and Prem.. All the racist jokes we cracked.. What a great way to pass our time.. Soon, Prem left and I chatted with Keng Yang.. I soon proceeded to wait at Location 1a and 1b for the battery change.. Thank god Jenson made it back on time.. 2 Cameras had 1min left only.. Lucky us..
After change of battery, i chatted with kengyang at location 4.. Funny how we kept talking about crap but it managed to last so long.. Ahaha.. Keng Yang soon went toilet and relieved the rest for toilet break.. I was alone again.. This time, the thoughts just kept pounding me.. I was really wondering how she would spend her Valentines day.. So I gave her a call.. She rejected my call..
~The sound of your voice would bring me over the moon.. But I wasn't even given that chance..~
I got bored and down.. Then I opened my wallet and checked all the reciepts.. I soon realise my movie tickets were gone.. I checked every slot for it.. Then I remembered I gave it to Wanyi.. Called her up and asked what happened.. True enough, the movie was cancelled.. Ahaha.. Aww, poor thing.. But at least you got to play bowling.. Right? Lolz.. I was left to rot in a park.. Ahaha..
Soon, 10pm came.. We packed up and got ready to leave.. MR JENSON, JUST LOOK AT HOW EFFICIENT TEAM 1 IS.. Ahaha.. When I got to Location 1a and 1b, everything was packed nicely with the members sitting down and chatting.. Damn, we're good.. Soon, we proceeded to Macdonalds for late night supper.. THANK YOU MR JENSON FOR THE MEALS! VERY EXPENSIVE BUT THE WAY YOU TOOK OUT YOUR $50 WAS LIKE TAKING OUT $2 MAN!!
After which, Mr Jenson approved of us taking taxi home.. FUCK IT MAN! I FORGOT TO TAKE RECIEPT.. Guess the rides on me guys.. Damn it.. Lolz..
Hung around 7-11 chatting with Wei Xian while eating the extra burger from mac together with a Mountain Dew drink.. Talked about some stuff then left for home.. Reached home, showered, lie in bed thinking about her for almost an hour before sleeping.. ~Wanted to call you, but I guess you'd be asleep by then..~ Had the nightmare.. I just couldn't sleep anymore after that..
Now im very drowsy.. But I dont want to go to sleep.. I dont want to have anymore nightmares..
Thats all for now.. Enjoy..
Goodbye People.. Joseph Signing out..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment