Monday, February 16, 2009

Loads Of Pictures.. I said LOADS!

Hello people,

I have received a complaint from SOMEONE stating that my blog has very few pictures.. Well then, let me dedicate this ENTIRE POST for picture spamming.. Ahaha.. (YOU OWE ME ONE!)


Lets start of with the first set of pictures..
GAMES! YES, GAMES!!
Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots
MY FAVORITE GAME, although I dont have it..
MGS ALL THE WAY!! XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Protagonist - Solid Snake (Posing)
The Protagonist's Ally - Raiden (Posing)
The Doctor - Naomi Hunter (Posing)
Vamp - One of the villains
Sunny - Computer Freak (No, seriously..)
Solid Snake - The old version of him
MGS4 Wallpaper!
Roy Campbell - The General (Operations Instructor)
RAT PATROL TEAM 01 - Seal Team at its finest
Raiden - Ninja Warrior! Woo Hoo!
MGS4 Wallpaper 2!
Otacon - Solid Snake's Advisor
Naomi Hunter - The Doctor (Rescue target)
Meryl Silverburgh - RAT PATROL TEAM 01 Leader
MGS4 Main Wallpaper
Fan Art
Liquid Ocelot - The Main Enemy
Drebin and Little Gray - Supply Unit
Solid Snake using advanced technology
The Beauty and the Beast Corps

-----------------------------------------------------
Lets move on to some 'Motivational Pictures'
5/2 People, I know its on the class blog..
I was the one who posted it there..
So I get to post it here as well! XD
I'll try to change the words I used.. Ahaha
-----------------------------------------------------


It serves as a reminder.. To wheelchair bound people..
Their water is safe.. Wait a sec.. No its not!
Darth Vader goes to church?! Looks like the world has changed..
I thought they were suppose to be DISPOSABLE?!
Blow'd up = Death Star explosion..
Not everything is worth believing.. This is..
Technology is great! XD
All in the poster..
SWEET! MODIFIED GUN!! I LOVE IT!!!
Stupidity is a skill you know..
Hide-and-seek anyone?
Gentle reminder to smokers: You don't know whats in the cigarettes..
Ohhh boy..
When to play and when to be serious.. Literally..
Starwars? Saw 4? Wha?
To all Runescape fans: Whats your Agility level now?
Some people get all the fun..
The only game you can never win..
Yup, welcome to Singapore..
LEAVE THE BEARS ALONE!
Yup, its
We await the arrival of... YOO SUK! Er.. Ya..
I told you he had an agenda..
Every letter has its importance doesn't it?
YEA! MOTIVATE YOURSELF!
MINESWEEPER CHAMPION: DAY 1
MAXIMUM YOGA MAN!!
Not in Singapore..
It works best for diets.. XD
WHY SO SERIOUS?! WHY SO SERIOUS!? I don't know...
Its what every school teaches its students to do.. Right?
Even Master Chief needs a break..
How true.. XD
CLICK TO ENLARGE GOD'S FACEBOOK!
I think this was taken in Singapore..
HEY GUYS!! I FOUND NEMO!! AND ATE HIM!!
Sometimes, the answers are right in-front of you..
CHILD, LADIES AND WILLY WONKA FIRST! What the hell?!
Just in-case Willy Wonka comes..
Face it.. Its true.. T.T
Now that you've mentioned it.. What the hell?!
I AGREE!! GAY SHARKS!
EMO-BOT
I'd laugh with that.. What SPCA?
Yes, they sell clothes..
People, don't get fooled by PROMOTIONS..
Im not getting married until... Nevermind..
ONE-WAY TICKET TO HELL!!
Lucky I aint that childish..
You gotta love these machines.. Wait a minute..
Young Hitler..
They taste great.. No really.. Ahaha..
Our point is to get the enemy to laugh to death..
Some things were intentional.. Like this..
Oh, now what?
God made them this way!
I can't agree less..
The father of US.. Like father like son..


Thats all people..
SOMEONE owes me one.. XD

Signing off.. Joseph

No comments: