Hello people,
Today is such a sad day.. I have been pushed to do a quiz.. Ahaha.. Don't kill me..
Just so you know, there is a special way to tell who is who in the quizzes.. Ahaha.. See who is smart enough to realize it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO DO THIS QUIZ, I AM NOT FORCING YOU TO DO IT! SO DON'T SAY I CONTINUE CHAINED POSTS LIKE THIS! XD
Pick 20 friends from your list and write 20 statements in random order about each friend without mentioning their name. Tag them in the note. If you've been tagged, tag the person who tagged you and 19 others and list 20 things about the people you've tagged. Copy and paste this message before your list.
1) Some person whom I just realised 'Existed'.. XD Changed quite alot since the last time.. NO MORE VULGARITIES WOR! XD
2) Some person who recently migrated overseas.. Hope you are surviving well! XD
All the best in that place!
3) Some person who is attached to one of my NCC mates! XD See if you can crack this.. XD
4) Some new friend who tagged me all so suddenly.. XD Joking.. Its good to make new friends right? XD
5) Some person who keeps asking me to update my blog whenever it starts to get dusty.. XD Get it? Ahaha.. Apparently that person has said so twice.. XD
6) Some person who HAS NOT UPDATED FOR LONG TIME! XD DO SOMETHING!!
7) Some person who keeps chatting on MSN with the nickname! Something NEW and weird.. XD
8) One of my old buddies! Still great in terms of friendship! All in good times my friend, all in good times.. XD
9) Some person with a recently updated blog.. Kept reminding that person to update with DUSTY remarks.. *Ignoring me hor... XD*
*SKIPPED SOMETHING!*
10) Some person who is VERY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT ADMINISTRATION!! I like your enthusiasm! Keep it up! XD
11) Some KID who recently started to greet me everytime I am seen at school.. XD Ok la, maybe not kid.. Youngster OK? XD
12) Some person who recently lost the SPIRIT.. O.O Spirit of studying la.. Ahaha.. XD
13) Some person whom I have not met for a long time.. Hope that person is doing well!
14) Some person whom many people has great respect to! Recently injured de! Take care! XD
15) Some person who has a toy that she adores alot.. I say ALOT! XD
16) This person recently started cooking for the family recently.. The first dish failed.. XD Cant believe this person continued to cook the next dish.. XD Joking.. TAKE CARE FAMILY MEMBERS!! XD
17) This person is pressurising me to change some blog song.. Not my blog song.. Some other blog de blog song.. XD
18) This person introduced a very interesting SKETCHING game to me.. I nearly got addicted to it! XD It helps to train on my future poly course! THANK YOU! XD Lolz..
19) This little fella used to have a DEAD BLOG! DEAD I SAY! DEAD!! XD It got revived recently as that person got back internet connection.. Lolz.. XD
20) This person recently turned AH LIAN! Then told me that it is not AH LIAN.. I don't know what to call this person now.. Ahaha.. XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONE!! XD
SOME ONE is SOOOOO gonna OWE ME A MEAL!! XD
Signing off,
- Joseph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment