Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ironic


Hello people..

As usual, I blog with no intention in mind.. Except for updating the blog.. Hi cousin, i've updated! $10 please! Haha..


The picture above was from a game called My Pet Protector: Generation 2.. This is the hacked version and despite the hack, it still takes some time before one can reach this state of perfection.. It took me 2weeks of short log in time before I achieved this.. Helps me keep my mind off the hideous amount of workload i have..


Just a few weeks back, I was thrown with 5 projects to manage. All with the deadline one week later.. There was a sudden rush to finish them all.. After completing all of them and presenting it to the class, another 3 more assignment came marching towards me. Without mercy, the dates for 4 important tests came creeping up unnoticed. Now, im left with 2 projects and 3 tests.. I shall work hard on it instead of blogging like what im doing right now..

On the contrary, im going to start blogging now.. However, it shall not be on this blog.. It will be on another blog which I created for the sole purpose of school work.. Take a look..

http://www.np-mda1-joseph.blogspot.com/

You will see that it is purely for school work and yes the avatar was compulsory..



Away from school work, I shall now move on to explain why I call this post Ironic..

As you have read from my previous post, I have given up on someone for quite sometime now.. The funny thing is that I may have fallen for someone else.. Have I really fallen for her or am I using her to replace the one I have 'given up' on? Funny as it seems, I search for answers and all I get is more questions hounding me.. After thinking through for several nights and even going all out to the extent of having a peaceful trip to Lim Chu Kang Cemetery to visit my grandmother, I have came to the conclusion that I actually find her as a very nice and peaceful person. A criteria that seems pretty vague but is rather difficult to find especially if one is like me who always breaks down people to find their true personality..

After several advices from my friends, I have chosen to speak to her about it on Valentines day (which is coincidentally Chinese New Year). I am now full of confidence and I shall take advantage of this feeling to complete all my homework.. Until I receive the fateful response, I shall do my best to be the best I can be..

For now, I shall use my friends quotation..
'I rather be sorry for something I did than something I did not do'..
Then again, I shall input another quote from a song..
'What hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away.. Never knowing what could have been and not seeing that loving you was what I was trying to do..'
That was taken from the song 'What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts'..


Speaking of music, The Click Clique has been formed up.. With a 6 members (Currently) on the team, we shall try jamming and see what the future might hold for us.. The team comprises of:
Joseph Chin - Guitar 1
Jowell Chan - Guitar 2/Keyboard
Nicholas Ng - Bass
Khairul Fazin - Drummer/Acoustic Singer
Elijah Eng - Lead Singer
Andre Junior - Backup Singer/Percussionist

On the brighter note, we shall be playing after our EG2 Exam on 19 Feb! YES! JAM TO THE MAX!! I hope I don't disappoint them with my lousy skills.. XD

Thats all for now.. Enjoy yourselves people!

No comments: