Ladies and Gentlemen,
Finally, I am updating my blog. [Yes, cousin, its updated.] :)
Well, there has been a lot of things that has happened over the last few weeks.
I started to feel depressed all of a sudden. Picking up the bits and pieces.
I tried to keep myself in control, try to keep my emotions together.
Something somewhere was not feeling right. I just felt ... void.
~ If you don't know, this is the part which an event or scene taking place before the present time in the narrative is inserted into the chronological structure of the work. Its called a FLASHBACK. :) ~
On 14 August, some of the Profounders celebrated Mr Toh Gao Han's birthday at Lot One. We had our dinner at Wan Chai Hong Kong Tea Room. The receipt is still with me. :) We spent a total of around $50. :) After which, we chose to watch a movie. We watched G.I. Joe. :) Clarence had already watched it 2 times before, but since Gao Han made that choice, he didn't mind paying $9.50 to watch it again. Lucky for him, we had Passion Card with us which made the deal cheaper. :) The movie was fabulous. My favorite character is Snake-eyes. :) He was so awesome throughout the movie. :)
During the weekend, I tried to relax myself with an hour or so of gaming. Brought me to a slightly happier note. This feeling didn't last long. Before I knew it, I was lying on my bed, reflecting about what could have gone wrong or felt wrong. It is usually all these kind of feelings that make me insecure. They either warn me about something or just makes me feel awkward for a moment. I knocked out myself after a short meditation.
Monday came quickly. :) I decided to study at home and concentrate hard on my studies for my exam on Friday, 21 August. Eventually, before even opening the book, I was invited out by Fadhli to eat at Lot One. After a short conversation, we agreed to meet at Lot One. We quickly consumed our lunch before Fadhli suggested going to watch a movie at Cathay Cineleisure. I didn't mind and eventually, I went home and rushed down to Orchard with him by 190. We ventured up to the ticket booth and got ourselves 2 tickets for free! Actually, Fadhli used his movie voucher to claim 2 free tickets. He chose G.I. Joe which I had watched on Friday. :) Nonetheless, I joined him and we watched the entire movie. This time, I caught more jokes and the story became more meaningful to me. Eventually, we explored Orchard and entered Ion Orchard. First time entering the building and we went straight up. It was very very classy on the top floor. As we slowly descended, we realized it started to look more and more like the standard Singapore Shopping Centres. We made an inside joke on that. :) Soon enough, we left Ion Orchard so that Fadhli could go for a short prayer. True enough, it was short and sweet. Less that 10mins. :) We went off to have our dinner [Remember Fadhli?] at some Malay Restaurant. I ate the Nasi Ayam Pengyet. It was quite spicy but amazing at the same time. :) Fadhli went to pray again and we decided it was time to leave. [8:30pm] :) We separated at a bus stop near Orchard MRT. The journey home was long and bumpy. CONVENIENTLY, the feeling came back and I was left to prod over it.
On Tuesday, I went back to Ngee Ann Polytechnic to complete my CADD1 Tennis Assignment. Finally got that off my shoulder and started to study with Wayne and Junxiang at the teachers office. Ms Maisie Ong volunteered to teach us despite her sore throat. I pity her. [Right Wayne?] :) At 6pm, Wayne decided to go for dinner. We FINALLY ate a meal before going home. He planned to meet up the next day again. I just complied. :)
We eventually met up at Lot One. I'm not going to reveal who is the WE here as it is suppose to be disclosed. The four of us went to study for ESD1 or Engineering Mechanics to some. Soon enough, we were watching 'Where Got Ghost' at Lot one. :) Not a bad movie, but they focused a lot on sound effects. It is more of sudden and shocking rather than scary. However, it was the screaming from BEHIND US that made it more shocking. Someone behind me screamed so badly that she started to cry eventually. It just amuses me. :) After the movie, we all left for home. Another day down, another day closer to EG1 Exam.
On Thursday, I was studying at home for EG1. Racking my brain for answers and trying to understand all the things I could not understand in the past. Eventually, the day passed with me staying at home to study. I didn't sleep and studied through the night. Eventually, day came and i prepared to go to Ngee Ann Poly.
Friday, the big EG1 Exam day. Met up with Wei Xian at 67 first bus stop before leaving for SIM. :) We were suppose to go to NP Alumni Club House but I suggested going in through SIM. It was a faster way. When we arrived, we studied at some benches near SIM. The bench we sat at one of the Life Science block had termites and ants crawling on it. I played with some of them before we left in disgust. Coincidentally, it was going to reach 11am. So we met Fadhli at Alumni Clubhouse where we ate a meal together before moving on the some sheltered area to study. :) Wei Xian and I left for EG1 Exam at 1:30pm. After the exam, I rushed down to Lot One to catch the movie 'The Proposal' with some of the Profounders. In fact, it was Gao Han, Yong Kang and our old pal, Boon Kai. The show was pretty amusing and yet quite saddening. Its a romance movie, I admit I nearly fell asleep during the movie. :) We eventually met up with Alvin and went for a meal at Food Junction. Eventually, the two YJC Profounders came and we left for KFC. Alvin and Boon Kai went to arcade. Soon after Clarence and Jie Xiang cleared their meal, we left for home. Again, before I could sleep properly, I had to sort out my feelings and emotions but to no avail. I gave up and left it for another day.
On Saturday, I spent the entire day sleeping at home. I woke up to touch up on ESD1 but to no avail. Eventually, I talked to my Grandmother and Dad over general topics. I got back in touch with the news and eventually came online. Wasted another day playing games and stuff. :) I finally admitted that I was losing my feelings for her which actually removed a heavy load off my shoulder. :) I managed to sleep SLIGHTLY more peacefully at 5am.
Sunday was slightly different than Saturday. I knew it would be a productive day when Mr Wayne Goh gave me a call at 12pm+ which woke me up. We met up at Lot One to study for ESD1. I was very VERY distracted and couldn't help but to try to keep my focus on Maths. Eventually, I ate at Long John before leaving Wayne to find Ernest. [Sorry I pangseh you.] Ernest parents got me some Mini Pink Color Kueh which were very tasty. [Thank You! I'll get them something in return! You Can't Stop Me :) ] Eventually, we proceeded with our coffee session and discussed about a topic that I have not talked about in a long time. Choa Chu Kang Secondary School's National Cadet Corp. We discussed about the NCC Council first before proceeding to our activities that we will engage in. The topic moved on to the cadets in school and how to reorganize our training and camps. Eventually, we moved on to talking about general stuff in life as well as jobs and my weight management program which I will be collaborating with him. A plan is set and the holidays will be used to Exercise in the morning while working at night. It sure is a tedious plan to go. :) We went our separate ways and I met with Wayne and Eugene at the library. We bought some snacks before we left for home.
After awhile, I decided to speak to some people to express my feelings. I am so glad I am blessed with such charming and inspiring people around me. I was enlightened by my friends, teachers and most importantly, My MUM. :)
After 3 years, I have finally given up. Its time for me to move on. Know that a part of me will always be with you.
I thank Miss Aileen Chai for giving me the enlightening quote:
"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." ~ Alexander Graham Bell
I shall look forward to the opening doors. :)
Now, I shall REFRESH, RESTART and RENEW myself.
:)
Time for the rise of Evershock2. :)
That's about it guys! Blog UPDATED! :)
Signing Off,
Joseph Chin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment