Sunday, May 4, 2008

Part D Testimonial (Joseph's View)

Well.. What did I tell you about the testimonial..
I guess I got no choice but to write them out for Part D first..

Here it goes..

Part D (2008; Officially Passed-out)[Enlisted:2005 - 2008/09]
------------------------------------------------------------
The first batch to actually hold a parade with Flags..
You guys did well in aiming far and planning well together..
Although you guys faced some internal problems, you guys did well to solve them..
Stick together through thick and thin.. Don’t let small matters dash your friendship..
Sometimes it’s better to give in than to lose a friend.. You guys choose your future..
Very prestigious and unique batch.. Good luck!



Ching Siang:
I have seen you once in awhile.. But not during NCC..
If you think NCC doesn't suit you, so be it..
I can’t force it..
I just hope you have no regrets and that you enjoy your other CCA better..

Adrian:
Your loyalty to your friends is invaluable..
Although you don't often come for NCC, you remain loyal to your friends
and your friendship does not crumble.. That’s good..
I hope you treasure yourself as much as you treasure your friends..

Hadi:
Improvements are a part and parcel of life..
If you have the soul to do it, you will find success..
I just want you to remain motivated and follow what you think is right..
Sometimes, you have to voice out your thoughts..
Just do it nicely, violence solves nothing..

Ewe Hin:
Loyal and unique in your own ways..
Do not lose hope because of small setbacks..
Nothing is perfect and even the most well-planned event can go wrong..
Remember, a big heart and a peaceful soul will lead you well..
Do not lose your temper all the time..
Instead, laugh it off as a stupid mistake or even a lame joke..
Life is full of laughter after all..

Farhan:
You have chosen Soccer and left NCC behind..
I respect your decision and want you to do well in that CCA..
Just remember, no regrets..

Shahied:
I have heard that you fear something that has lead to your
absence in NCC.. We are all men and we should be brave..
I hope you gain courage and face your challenges in life..
You can’t run away from everything, you know..

Sufiyan:
I hardly see you around..
Yet, it is important for you to know that life is short..
You can’t possibly enjoy life when you miss out all the fun..
Find yourself a comfortable activity to enjoy and indulge in..

Wee Jueh:
During NCC, I see you with Benjamin Lim at the canteen most of the time..
I guess you are aware of your CCA grades and have awakened to save it..
Smart move and I will tell you, it’s never too late to do anything..
Good luck and plan well for your future..

Benjamin Lim:
During NCC, I see you with Wee Jueh at the canteen most of the time..
Perhaps you two have chosen to come and do homework during NCC time..
Perhaps is under orders from the teacher in-charge that you guys do homework..
Well, either way, its good to see that you guys do care about your CCA grades..

Benjamin Poh:
You are a good friend at times.. But watch what you say..
Although what you say maybe true, you shouldn't just shoot it out..
You must think of how others may feel.. Your actions mean a lot to others..
Even friends do have a limit to your insults.. So watch yourself..
Discipline is what you learn during NCC.. Discipline yourself and do not be TOO proud..
You are more famous for that.. Other than that, you are a loyal friend..

Garrison:
I shall remember the countless times you told me you will come back to NCC..
Somehow, you always tend to 'show up'.. Keep your word my friend..
If not, your father Gary will not be very pleased with you..
You remain faithful to your friends.. That’s good..
Just try to remain faithful to your next CCA..
Other than that, you are a good and loyal friend..

Brandon:
I seldom see you during NCC..
I can see that you tend to come for important occasions..
Good enough actually..
Hope you treat your future CCA better..

Ernest:
A growing and maturing leader..
You excel and exceed your limitations..
Pushing everyone along with you..
However, there are times you lose your temper fast..
You got to watch that weak spot of yours..
Sometimes your fierce front might intimidate others..
Careful if you do not wish to lose close friends..
Watch your words and temper.. Otherwise, you are wise and active..
Just do not overwork yourself.. Self-confidence will serve you well..
Just do not get too proud as others might shun you away..

Dexter:
Very much a disappointment I must say..
When all hopes were pinned on you to be the CSM, you changed..
Your discipline dropped along with your joker attitude..
Hope you can face up to your new life challenges and become better..

Ming Han:
Your name hardly comes across my mind..
Although I hardly see you around, I see your attendance is rather OK..
Please try to avoid this for your future CCA..
Try having a positive attitude towards CCA next time..

Alvan:
A rather workable person to be with..
Although your serious front does not seem to spook people,
you have a golden heart to forgive and forget..
An excellent friend indeed.. Do take care of your health, its not very good..
Otherwise, you are a wise and loyal friend with great leadership qualities..
I did not make a mistake in choosing you..

Alif:
You are such a joker.. Since sec 2, I saw that you actually joke a lot..
Your attitude is very much acceptable, just do not cross the line..
A pity you left NCC for soccer.. Just remember, your attendance is still for NCC, not soccer..
You have to take note of authorities that change your place.. You were not successful..

Fahmi:
You have a weird tendency of going against your seniors..
I recall you showing a rude gesture against Jouhar but you did it behind his back..
I am rather disappointed in you after you have changed..
To think that you would be as friendly as your brother, I guess we were wrong..

Yi Jin:
A sudden change in you after sec3.. You joined a wrong group..
Followed the wrong group.. Learned from the wrong group..
I believe you could have done better for you own future..
In fact, all of you could have.. One wrong choice leads you to an endless spiral of errors..

Prem:
A loyal cadet who has persevered throughout the years..
Although you did not make it to Specialist course, you remained loyal and got max internal promotion..
You remind me of Fadhli who was just like you, remained loyal despite failing Specialist Course..
Do not care about the endless racist remarks of you, they are just jealous..
Otherwise, you make a good friend who would do anything for anyone..
I believe your future will be bright and try not to get distracted..
Build up your confidence and you shall go far..

Irfan:
The drummer of NCC.. You have got a very famous name for you in school..
However, NCC only appreciates things that contribute to it..
You have a much matured thinking but you tend to look unconfident of it..
You lack self-confidence but you must know you are a very well-rounded person..
Strive for excellence.. You got everyone’s support..

Wee Keat:
A perfect Admin.. A great successor.. In fact, you threw me off guard..
I must say you have great computer knowledge and you actually smile while doing Admin stuff..
Very self-motivated person, well managed and multi-tasking cadet.. You make a very good friend..
Just remember your manners and your sharp tongue.. Persuasive talking will get you very far..
But one wrong word might out you in the wrong position.. Smart and skilful, what a talent you are..

Mark Javen:
The silent and innocent one.. You have great leadership qualities.. What you lack is confidence..
You must boost your confidence and try not to be so humble..
If your show your true strength, people will respect you..
Do your best for everything. When you think you are stressed
, relax yourself..
Never over-exert yourself.. Try to watch your back as well, you tend to trust people too much..
Do not give up at the first sign of danger.. Others might talk bad about you..

Xhi Wei:
A friendly cadet with the fierce look.. I judged you too much on appearance..
After getting to know you, you appeared more humble.. Great friend with wise thoughts..
Caring and self-motivated, you can go far.. You have great manners and tend to spare a thought for others..
I believe you could go further if you believe.. Well-rounded with manners and kindness..

Chuan Yong:
A joker in NCC indeed.. You tend to joke around even during serious times..
However, you must learn to watch your language.. Not everyone might take it casually..
Sometimes your laid-back attitude might displease others, try not to take things too lightly..
Otherwise, you make a good talker and help others when asked..

Nicholas:
A great substitute.. You help others when ask.. Very good mark of an assistant..
You love to put on a fierce front but it goes off after a quick joke or two..
Tend to be rather vulgar with your words.. Watch your tongue in front of superiors..
They might not accept it well.. Otherwise, you are a loyal friend..

Husaini:
You tend to have a very active soul.. Despite that, you often slack in the NCC room..
Perhaps the activity does not excite you..
Nonetheless, you can always try to make it exciting by suggesting solutions..
You tend to talk behind seniors back, it does not give us a good view of you..
The world out there is even more ruthless, try to take that to note..

Jeremy:
A very hyper-active person.. However, you got to cut down on joking..
You tend to cross the limit and disobey orders.. It is not very nice of you..
You have to push up your responsibilities as you often leave the room when it is most needed..
Please try to put in more effort in your next CCA as you would in your studies..

Meng Kiat:
You are joker at times and sometimes fierce.. However, you got that self-motivated aurora around you..
It’s good as you motivate others along with you.. A fine friend that would bring happiness with you..
You make a fine logistic and you are very cooperative.. Although sometimes you exaggerate things, it’s funny..
You take jokes very well and I can see that you are forgiving.. Try not to be too humble..
The world out there is very unfair.. Stay positive nonetheless..

Jin Hao:
You have the potential to be a politician.. Your noble mindset would bring you far..
You look into matters from a wider perspective than others..
Sometimes, you should not believe what you see.. It might be an illusion..
A fine friend and role model.. You can excel if you put in more confidence in your work..
Great to be with a friend like you who cooperate and never give up..

No comments: