Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello dear people..
I have been tagged by Sir Tan Peng Yeow (A.K.A. san mao) to do a quiz..
It will be done and I shall not forward this chain event..
I never liked it and I don't think many people do, so I am doing my best to cut down this chain..
I have done it though.. Enjoy..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tagged by 'san mao' to do this quiz. :D

1) Do you wish to do this test?
- Not bad.. Feel like ending it here.. Cause I hate Chainmails/Chainquizzes.. I will end it here... (See ending)


2) What do you really want in your life?*(Changed Question)
- Peaceful, cooling atmosphere around me all the time..

3) Who is the person I trust most?
- Seriously, I find it hard to trust anybody.. I trust myself more than others..

4) Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Enough to kill, its all potential confidence.. I find it needless to show my confidence..

5) How many pets do you have?
- 1 dog, used to have 3 fishes(I think I ate them..)

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- Yes, but what for? I dont benefit from it, no point seeing it..

7) What is your goal this year?
- L1R4 10 Points and below..

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
- For sure, it still burns inside..

9) Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
- Not really, no.. What for, im not heartless enough.. I dont have enough confidence to do so (Q4)..

10) What feeling you love most?
- The feeling you get before you fall asleep, RELAXED..

11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Mature, optimistic, kind and forever smiling..

12) Do you think you are irritating?
- I do realise I talk a little bit too much.. I limit myself although I often try to advise on others alot.. Hope they take it seriously..

13) Are you lame?
- Unbelievably true, yes.. Im lame to the core.. Well, at least my jokes are.. I try to make people smile along the way though..

14) what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Silence! and alot of nice comedy.

15) Do you love anime?
- You mean moving japanese cartoons? A bit, depends on the theme though.. I prefer sword-play more than unrealistic battles..

16) Describe the person who tagged me in 5 words?
- Preserved leader with joking nature..

17) What have you done to please yourself?
- I am still alive..

18) If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
- 1991, I want to rewrite my whole life so that I can give happiness to my parents, especially my mum..

19) what is your dream?
- Help others so that they can help themselves..

20) How do i look?
- Have you seen a KUNG-FU PANDA?! Well, I don't know KUNG-FU and im no panda.. Im just a lazy polar bear..

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 ppl. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they have been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessing from all. :D
1. Joseph
2. Joseph Chin
3. Joseph Chin Ting Ann
4. Chin Ting Ann, Joseph
5. Chin, Joseph
6. Chen Ting An
7. Evershock2
8. Evershock2_EODJC

No comments: